This document covers the terms of service for a Made by Bridge support service level agreement (SLA).
2. Support availability
Support will be offered during the hours 9.30am and 5.30pm (GMT), Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
3. Response time
We will endeavour to respond to standard support requests within 1 working day.
4. Submitting a support request
Support matters can be logged via email. Our support email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This allows us to manage support requests effectively and can assign tickets to the most appropriate person and prioritise support issues accordingly.
For customers on a fixed monthly support Service Level Agreement (SLA) support charges are paid in advance and based on anticipated requirements.
Support will always be quoted on a monthly basis and invoiced in advance on a quarterly basis.
Support charges are guaranteed for the prepaid period, subject to the terms of service outlined in this document. We do not limit support to a specific number of hours per month but all support contracts are subject to a policy of fair and reasonable usage.
All payment is in UK sterling. Prices are quoted excluding UK VAT unless otherwise stated.
6. What is covered by this support SLA?
Support should be used when there is something wrong with a website.
This might include:
- Website doesn’t render correctly in supported browsers
- An admin user can’t log in to the CMS
- A general user can’t login to the website
- A piece of functionality doesn’t work the way it is supposed to.
- A customer can’t checkout on an ecommerce store.
We can also provide guidance and assistance for trained users in using the website/system if help is required.
7. What is excluded from support?
This SLA does not cover:
- Development of additional features or functionality.
- Copywriting, proofreading or content management/addition of new content.
- Resolution of known and recognised “bugs” within third party and open source software. We will advise the Client where we believe potential issues may arise and provide workarounds where possible.
- Assistance relating to any other third party systems.
We cannot be held liable for faults, bugs, downtime or damages caused by third parties. This includes web hosting, email provision and/or third party software used on a project.
Assistance relating to any other third party systems.
8. Warranty and liability
We cannot be held liable to you, or any third party, for damages - including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages - arising out of the operation of, or inability to, operate this project, even if you have advised of the possibilities of such damages.
For quarterly subscriptions, you will receive an invoice for the next quarter no less than 3 weeks before the commencement of that quarter.
You will be notified if there are any changes to the charges or service at this point.
10. Service cancellations
You may discontinue the SLA by giving written notice to us, though no refunds will be given for any remaining support services if you decide to end the agreement early.